November 3, 2009

Holiday Mini Sessions : Week One

Sunday was my first day of holiday mini sessions and the day turned out great! The weather was perfect and it wasn't too cold.

My first family of the day was the 'D' family, who I just so happen to be related to :) Jen is my cousin. Her and her hubby Kurt have two of the most beautiful little girls.




Next, I met up with Danielle, her husband James, and their little guy, T.J. I was so excited to see T.J. again because I haven't seen him since I did his newborn pictures when he was only 9 days old! Boy, did he get big! He is sitting up and crawling!







My last family of the day was the 'B' family. I have known Shay and Adam for quite a few years. We have something in common as well; we both have two boys who are 20 months apart. Benjamin and Jonathan remind me so much of my little guys and they are sooo cute!!




No comments: